D’s Dogs Professional Dog Walking Services:
Group Walks, Private Walks, Pet Sitting Visits & Quick Stops!
D’s Dogs was created to provide a Superior Quality Service and Excellent Pet Care
with Customer Satisfaction as our TOP Priority.
Pet owners are guaranteed a consistent professional walker/sitter every time.
Our team CARES about the well being of our client's furry kids.
Permitted Business of San Francisco
Reputable Company established in 2010
Pet CPR and First Aid Certified & Insured/Bonded
We LOVE our job, we LOVE our dogs (and cats!), and it shows in ALL of our services!
D’s Dogs Superior Service Means:
1. We are licensed as a Registered Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Business and are Bonded & Insured through NAPPS (National Association of Professional Pet Sitters).
2. All of D’s Dogs Walkers and Sitters are Dog First-Aid Certified, have all necessary permits, and have completed a Professional Dog Walking Certification Program approved by the City of San Francisco, SF Animal Care and Control and the Golden Gate National Recreational Area (GGNRA).
3. With D’s Dogs Customer Satisfaction is GUARANTEED. We are prompt and always reliable. D's Dogs is a small business striving to provide the highest level of service. We will take care of your beloved dog as if they were our own.
* "D's Dogs is an essential part of our family support network, ensuring that our rambunctious four year old labradoodle gets enough exercise and social time on those days when he might otherwise be on leash in the neighborhood having not nearly as much fun." - Harry's Mom
* "I signed on for D's daily group walk for the first 6 months I had Weezy, which was perfect for our needs - she gets about an hour of walking and off-leash playtime, both with other dogs and some fetch wit D, leaving her nice and tired-out by the time I get home from work. Of course I continued using D's services ever since! Moreover, D is incredibly organized and responsible. I've always been impressed with her record-keeping and prompt emails with all the details of the month's services. I'll always trust D with Weezy's well-being. And Weezy will always be SUPER EXCITED to see D at the door." - Weezy's Dad
* "D's is great for so many reasons. They don't just take your dog to a field and sit there while the dogs dote around, they take them for hikes all over the city. The dogs get to be off leash which I think is really important. (especially for dogs living in apartments.) And the groups are small enough where they have fun and play but still get a lot of attention. They also pick up your dog in the mid morning and are out for a good amount of time." - Rosie & Rocco's Mom
* "My dog Murphy has been a member of the M-F morning group for 3 years this month. I reached out to Denise when I first moved to the city with my German shepherd/rottweiler mix in 2012. She came to my house to meet Murphy for the first time which was great (he can be a little timid around new people until he warms up). After our initial meeting we signed the paperwork and I gave her keys to my house. Since then Murphy has had a few different walkers and they have all been wonderful. I have completely trusted everyone that has worked with D's Dogs to take great care of Murph. I know he is always in good hands. D's Dogs has also been extremely kind and flexible. I absolutely love checking in on the D's Dogs Facebook to see the pictures they post of the dogs on their outings. They go to so many exciting places and I can be at work happily knowing that Murph is either out and about or totally pooped at home." - Murphy's Mom
* "I've been using D's Dogs for about a year and I couldn't be happier. My dog Addison is truly our fur-baby and I absolutely trust them. Denise(the owner) and team take the best care of him. D's Dogs is reliable and very communicative. Denise actually come over to meet my pup and to ensure he was the right fit for the group, this is something I truly appreciated." - Addison's Mom
* "My two pups have been happy D's Dogs clients! They have enjoyed daily walks and overnight excursions, and we have been thrilled with the care they receive. They've also become better trained in the process. Denise treats our dogs as if they were her own and is very conscientious about who she hires on her team so there is a consistent level of care and service. I highly recommend D's Dogs!!!" - Jonesy & Gus's Mom