D’s Dogs was created to provide superior quality service and excellent pet care with customer satisfaction as our TOP priority. Pet owners are guaranteed a professional walker/sitter every time; who is on time, attentive, devoted, and upholds the strict guidelines and expectations D’s Dogs maintains. We love our job, we love our dogs, and it shows in all of our services!
D's Dogs walks in small groups, EVERYTIME, to give the most attention possible to your pet. We screen our dogs and organize the group walks based on temperament, size, friendliness, and neighborhoods.
D's Dogs is Bonded & Insured to provide service to all San Francisco Neighborhoods.
D’s Dogs Superior Service Means:
- We are licensed as a Registered Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Business and are Bonded & Insured through NAPPS (National Association of Professional Pet Sitters).
- All D’s Dogs Walkers and Sitters are Pet First-Aid Certified. Walkers go through a Commercial Dog Walking program for certification.
- D's Dogs is a SPCA Dog Walker Referral and follows the SPCA and GGNRA's guidelines only walking a maximum of six dogs at a time. With smaller groups comes a healthy social environment for your dog, guarantees personal attention, and maintains the safety your dog deserves.
- With D’s Dogs customer satisfaction is guaranteed. If our testimonials don’t convince you, then give us a call for a free in home consultation with plenty of references available.
- D has been walking my dog Weezy for about a year, and my pup can't get enough of her. I signed on for D's daily group walk for the first 6 months I had Weezy, which was perfect for our needs - she gets about an hour of walking and off-leash playtime, both with other dogs and some fetch wit D, leaving her nice and tired-out by the time I get home from work. Of course I continued using D's services ever since!
Moreover, D is incredibly organized and responsible. I've always been impressed with her record-keeping and prompt emails with all the details of the month's services (and occasional ACTION SHOTS of Weezy's group time!). And the one or two times Weezy ever had any problems or health issues, D either called me immediately or texted me just to be sure I knew. I'll always trust D with Weezy's well-being. And Weezy wil lalways be SUPER EXCITED to see D at the door. - Weezy's Dad
- My two pups have been happy D's Dogs clients for months now! They have enjoyed daily walks and overnight excursions, and we have been thrilled with the care they receive. They've also become better trained in the process. Denise treats our dogs as if they were her own and is very conscientious about who she hires on her team so there is a consistent level of care and service. I highly recommend D's Dogs!!! - Jonesy & Gus's Mom
- I am one of those crazy dog parents that treats my dog as my child. We recently moved to SF and moved from a house to an apartment - my only worry was about my dog being able to adjust. D's Dogs came to the rescue and my worries melted away. My baby gets walked everyday and I can work long hours without worrying about my pup. I wish I could rate them with 10 stars, I HIGHLY recommend them. - Sammy's Mom
- From the moment I met Denise, I knew that I could trust her with my sweet dog-who, like many of you, we adore and protect as you would a child. Denise is kind, sweet, smart and patient. She employs people who mirror those same qualities. When we adpoted another dog a few months ago, she and her team were a big part of helping her settle in to her new life. They remained patient with her while she built up her trust, and within a few short weeks, she was rolling around and squealing with delight when her walker came to the door. Sadly we moved out of the the immediate area, but we still use Denise's boarding services when we are out of town- we rarely leave our girls at other people's homes when we are away, but for Denise, we will always make the exception. She is fantastic, and our dogs love her. If yo uare looking for a dog walker in the San Francisco area, look no further than D's Dogs! - Mala & Olive's Mom
- Denise is the BEST petsitter! When Denise walked through the door, my cat was ready to meet her! You could tell that she is a pet lover. Knowing that Denise is checking on Jasper makes my time away so much less stressful! She even texts (or emails) to let you know that she was there. I could not believe that I would get such excellent service at such a competitve price. Thanks, Denise! You are awesome! - Jasper's Mom
- 6 starts! My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Leo is the luckiest dog in the world because he has been under the care of D's Dogs since July 2013, when he was then 10.5 months old. As a new dog owner I found myself in a position where I needed to find a new daily arrangement ASAP. I was terrified to leave my puppy in the care of a virtual stranger. Not knowing how or where to find help I turned to YELP and I was overwhelmed by the number of dog walks offering services in SF. What seemed like an impossible task turned out to be so easy simply due to Dense. Thank goodness I found her! As a business owner she is responsive, responsible, flexible and honest. She made the entire process so easy and I trusted her from day 1. She and her wonderful dog walking family have not failed me or Leo. Leo walks 4x/week and he LOVES his routine. In general, it's awesome to have such wonderful people take a sincere interest in the health and wellbeing of dogs, let alone your own dog. It shows in every interaction between Leo and D's Dogs. In addition to walking, Leo has also been boarded overnight with Denise. I would say, without hesitation, if you have an opportunity to join the D's Dogs family RUN, don't walk to find your spot. You will not be disappointed. - Leo's Mom
- I recently moved out of the city and I really miss D's Dogs. Denise took such good care of my little old dachshund, Rocky. She was very kind and patient with him, and treated him like her own. I even had neighbors who saw her on the walks stop to tell me how nice she was with him. She is very reliable and easy to work with. Denise was also great about letting me know how Rocky did during the walk and if anything was out of the ordinary. I highly recommend Denise and D's Dogs!! She's the best. - Rocky's Mom
- Unbeatable, awesome, fantastic...just a few adjectives to describe the service provided by D's Dogs. Denise is wonderful & I knew the instant I met her she's a good animal person by the way she sat on the ground with my dogs to be at their level. She took excellent care of a new adoptee who was very nervous around most people and was afraid of large groups of dogs. After only few days, I could tell from the dogs demeanor, she was really enjoying her walks with Denise. I received an update daily on her progress. I highly recommend Denise & D's Dogs for your dog-walking & pet-sitting needs. - Epi & Bailey's Mom