D’s Dogs was created and designed to provide superior quality service and excellent pet care with customer satisfaction as our TOP priority. Pet owners are guaranteed a professional walker/sitter every time; who is on time, attentive, devoted, and upholds the strict guidelines and expectations D’s Dogs maintains. We love our job, we love our dogs, and it shows in all of our services!
D's Dogs walks in small groups, EVERYTIME, to give the most attention possible to your pet. We screen our dogs and organize the group walks based on temperament, size, friendliness with other dogs, and neighborhoods.
D's Dogs is Bonded & Insured to provide service to all San Francisco Neighborhoods and Pacifica.
D’s Dogs Superior Service Means:
- We are licensed as a Registered Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Business and are Bonded & Insured through NAPPS (National Association of Professional Pet Sitters).
- All D’s Dogs Walkers and Sitters are Pet First-Aid Certified.
- D's Dogs is a SPCA Dog Walker Referral.
- D’s Dogs follows the SPCA’s guidelines and only walk a maximum of 4-6 dogs at a time, rather than the average of 10-15 dogs. It’s about quality, excellent service, and care. With smaller groups comes a healthy social environment for your dog, guarantees personal attention, and maintains the safety your dog deserves.
- With D’s Dogs customer satisfaction is guaranteed. If our testimonials don’t convince you, then give us a call for a free in home consultation with plenty of references available.
- My two dogs are a handfull, and I wouldn't trust anyone to take care of them but D's Dogs. Affordable, Reliable, and Flexable with schduling walks...and they absolutly love Denise! - Johnnie and Pebbles Parents
- I recently moved out of the city and I really miss D's Dogs. Denise took such good care of my little old dachshund, Rocky. She was very kind and patient with him, and treated him like her own. I even had neighbors who saw her on the walks stop to tell me how nice she was with him. She is very reliable and easy to work with. Denise was also great about letting me know how Rocky did during the walk and if anything was out of the ordinary. I highly recommend Denise and D's Dogs!! She's the best. - Rocky's Mom
- Unbeatable, awesome, fantastic...just a few adjectives to describe the service provided by D's Dogs. Denise is wonderful & I knew the instant I met her she's a good animal person by the way she sat on the ground with my dogs to be at their level. She took excellent care of a new adoptee who was very nervous around most people and was afraid of large groups of dogs. After only few days, I could tell from the dogs demeanor, she was really enjoying her walks with Denise. I received an update daily on her progress. I highly recommend Denise & D's Dogs for your dog-walking & pet-sitting needs. - Epi & Bailey's Mom
- I unequivocally & enthusiastically recommend D’s Dogs! Denise has taken great care of my dog & done an equally impressive job taking care of me. From receiving walk photos, to my last-minute schedule changes, to promptly responding to all of my questions, Denise is hugely reliable & a pleasure to do business with. My dog says it all when she picks him up: LOL – lots of licks & tail wagging. I’d do the same if I could, ha-ha. You & your dog will be in great hands w/ Denise’s Dogs! – Roadie’s Parents
- Denise is awesome! Nashville the dog gets what he needs-socializing and carrying on. We really don't trust anyone else, and Nashville loves his overnights when we travel. Text message updates too! so we know he's doing good. D's Dogs is extremely conscientious and exceptionally responsible and dependable--1 year of service = Never late. – Nashville’s Parents
- Denise is terrific! We have three messy cats and a somewhat needy dog (ok, really needy) and she is wonderful with all of them. We never worry when we are out of town and she gives us regular updates. We trust her with our house, our pets and if she had time I'd have her watch my toddlers, too! - Tucker, Mokie, Lucy & Ricki’s Mom
- Denise is the only person in the world I would trust with my cat when I am out of town. I know the name of the company is D's dogs but to my surprise she also accepts cats! I had Denise watch my little guy over Thanksgiving and man did she do a great job! Denise checked in with me every few day's to give me updates and reassured me that my kitty was getting the attention he craved. My cat is a problem child and needs more attention then most animals, scratch that most humans, I was shocked to find that when I got home he was calm and not starved for affection.. Denise is a natural animal lover and affordable! Plus she was able to accommodate me with only two weeks notice. Thank you Denise you are the best! If you are looking for a cat sitter look no further D's dogs has you covered! - Alister’s Mom
- Denise is wonderful. My dog casey and I have truly lucked out having her around. We wouldn't be leaving if we weren't moving. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. I wish we could find a dog walker/sitter like her wherever we go! -Casey's Mom