Group Walk Excursions & Private Walks
Our goal is to provide clients with superior service and your dog with a great walk focused specifically on his/her needs. D’s Dogs’ walkers are experienced and professional, attentive to the pack, and over joyed to spend time
with our client's pups.
All of our walkers have been certified in Pet CPR and Dog First Aid. They have also completed a
San Francisco Professional Dog Walker/Training certification and have attained all necessary permits.
D's Dogs Walks in Small Groups to Give the Most Attention Possible to Your Dog.
With smaller groups comes a healthy social environment for your dog, guarantees personal attention, and maintains the safety your dog deserves. We evaluate all of our dogs during the consultation and organize the group walks based on temperament, size, friendliness, and neighborhoods.
D's Dogs is Bonded & Insured to provide service to all San Francisco Neighborhoods.
Dog Walking Services
Daily Group Walk to Local Dog Parks: This one hour walk allows our pups to get out into a wide open area, run, hike, sniff, adventure, play ball and hang out with other dogs, at all of the best dog friendly off leash parks in SF! D's Doggies are picked up in a clean and well ventilated vehicles from your home or work locations! This style of walk provides mental and physical stimulation which helps with socialization skills, improving basic commands, and assisting with unwanted behaviors such as chewing and whining by giving your dog both mental and physical stimulation.
- Small sized groups to ensure plenty of attention and safety for your pup. Groups are based on size, temperament and location.
- We welcome dogs that are already great off leash, those that need training to become comfortable off leash, and those pups that need to stay on leash at all times.
- Same walker everyday to provide consistency and bonding between the walker and our dogs.
- Training goes hand in hand with our walks. We work on basic commands and general behaviors.
- Puppies welcome with all vaccinations completed including DHPP and Rabies series.
- Parks visited on a weekly basis: Fort Funston, Golden Gate Park, Bernal Heights, Mountain Lake, Presidio's ecology trails & Crissy Fields. These parks are all unfenced and wonderful open spaces.
- At the end of a FULL one hour walk, all dogs are tired, happy and clean! In total pups are out for 2 -2 1/2 hours.
Flat Monthly Rates:
5% discount for a (2) month commitment. Payment paid upfront.
20% off for second dog in one household.
(Monday through Friday): $550 per month
(4) days per week $445
(3) days per week $340
(2) days per week $235
Private Dog Walks: D’s Dogs offers private 30 & 60 minute individual walks catered to your dog’s specific needs. This is for pups that "require their own space”, have health issues, need to work on obedience commands, have leash aggression or just prefer one-on-one personal attention with their walker.
- D’s Dogs will leash up your pup for a 30 or 60 minute private walk around the neighborhood.
- Walkers focus on basic training commands, and anything the client has requested for the walk.
- D’s Dogs makes sure to fill the water bowl and feed your pet (if needed).
(30) minutes $30
(60) minutes $45
Discounts available for full time commitment and extended two month terms.
Spaces are Limited. Please give D’s Dogs a call to set up a free consultation!